WA Premix is a subsidiary company of WA Limestone, a West Australian business that has been operating under the same management for over thirty years. The concrete batching operation is totally computer controlled ensuring full traceability and a high quality and consistent product every time.
With the Mandurah concrete plant established in 2004 and the Bibra Lake Plant in 2005, there are plans to further increase our pre-mixed concrete footprint over next 12 months with additional plants at Byford, Neerabup and Bayswater in the Perth Metropolitan area.
With a total of 30 concrete agitator trucks we are confident in servicing your needs when needed…
- All Structural Concrete for building and construction
- Grades N20, N25, N32, N40 and N50
- High performance concretes designed specifically to your requirements.
- Kerbing and Pool Concrete
- Coloured Concretes
- Paving concrete – including reconstituted limestone and exposed quartz mixes suitable for polishing… we are only limited by your imagination!
Come in to one of our displays located at Bibra Lake and Mandurah.